Clinical trials & case reports in CNS
Clinical trials and case reports are the information gathered from the larger groups of people that contain the results of a drug or treatment, side effects by comparing it to the commonly used treatments. This collected information will allow the drug or treatment to be used safely and also gives researchers knowledge about new technologies, and new aspects.
- Track 1-1 Prevention trials
- Track 2-2 Case Report on CNS diseases
- Track 3-3 Advances in Neurological surgeries
- Track 4-4 Case Report on Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Track 5-5 History of present illness in affected patients
- Track 6-6 Case Report on Neuro Oncology