Neuroradiological and Diagnosis techniques
Neuroradiologists diagnose conditions of spine, neck, head and central nervous system by using equipment’s like computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for identifying diseases. This medical specialty is also called neuro interventional surgery. Interventional neuroradiology is a subspecialty within radiology. It also involves catheters and radiology to diagnose and treat neurological conditions and diseases. Imaging patients with headaches, seizures, and cerebrovascular conditions such as stroke, aneurysms, and carotid atherosclerotic disease.
- Track 1-1 Interventional neuroradiology
- Track 2-2 Diagnostic neuroradiology
- Track 3-3 Current treatment options in interventional neuroradiology
- Track 4-4 Treatment of cerebral aneurysms
- Track 5-5 Treatment of cerebral vasospasm
- Track 6-6 Future Developments in Interventional Neuroradiology