Robotic or Robot-assisted surgery is the advanced computer technology with the experience of the skilled surgeons. This technology will provide the surgeon with a 10x magnified, high-definition, 3D-image of the body's intricate anatomy. The surgeon will use the controls in the console to manipulate special surgical instruments which are smaller and as also more flexible and manoeuvrable than the human hand. The robot replicates the surgeon's hand movements, which minimizes the hand tremors. So the surgeon can operate with enhanced precision, dexterity and control even during the most complex procedures.
- Track 1-1 Patient benefits
- Track 2-2 Robotics in stereotactic neurosurgery
- Track 3-3 Training surgeons in robotics
- Track 4-4 Advantages of Robotic neurosurgery
- Track 5-5 Areas where Robotic surgery is used